RBI Recruitment 2017: The Reserve Bank of India has issued an employment notification for the hiring of 39 Manager, Senior Manager & Various Vacancies. This is the great opportunity for those candidates who have been waiting for the RBI Notification 2017. Interested but eligible candidates need to fill online RBI Vacancies 2017 Application Form on or before the last date that is 7th February 2017. You can find the application at the official web portal rebit.org.in/. Applicants may download ReBIT Job Notification 2017 from its official website, i.e., rbi.org.in. Check more details of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 from here also.
About RBI: Reserve Bank of India is also known as Bhartiya Reserve Bank manages and control monetary policy of Indian rupee. RBI was set up in 1935 with a purpose to regulate all banking system. It works for the financial system, manager of foreign exchange. Reserve Bank of India recruits every year of capable and desirable candidates needed in banking organization for all branches.
RBI Vacancies 2017 Complete Details:
Name of Department: Reserve Bank of India
Total No. of Posts: 39 vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: rbi.org.in
Department wise Vacancy Details
- AVP – Security Engineering
- Manager – Security Engineering
- Manager – Network Security
- Manager – Application & Database Security
- Manager – Access & Asset Management Security
- Manager – OS & Web Security
- Manager – End Point & Mobile Security
- AVP / Sr Manager – Security Operations Center
- Manager – Malware Analyst
- Manager / Associate – Threat Intelligence
- Sr Manager – Incident Response
- Manager – BCP / DR
- Manager – Incident Management
- Manager – Forensics Specialist
- Sr Manager – Program Management
- Manager – Project Management Office (PMO)
- Manager – GRC
Research and Innovation
- Marketing Manager
- Chief Solution Architect
- Technical Leader – Threat Intelligence
- Manager – Cyber Crime Response
- Technical Leader – Mobile Device Security
- Research Analyst – Security Awareness
- Sr VP/VP – Systems Audit
- Manager – Application Auditor
- Manager – Cyber security Auditor
- Manager – Database Auditor
- Manager – Forensics Specialist
- Manager – Network Auditor
- Manager – Server Auditor
- AVP – IT Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- AVP – IT Project Management Office (PMO)
- Sr Manager / Manager – IT Projects (3)
- Sr Technology Analyst / Technology Analyst (3)
- Sr Business Analyst / Business Analyst (3)
- AVP – Company Secretary / Finance Manager
- Manager – HR Generalist (Engagement & Compliance)
- Associate / Manager – Facility & Administration
- Associate – Executive Assistant
Pay-Scale: As per RBI Norms
- Manager: Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, computer science or a related field or PG Degree in Human Resources/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations with relevant years of IT experience & Good project management skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Senior Manager: Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Management with relevant years of IT experience & Good project management skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Age Limit: As per RBI Rules
- Starting Date of Online Application: Available Now
- Last date to submit online Application: 07.02.2017
RBI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, Various Manager & Senior Manager Vacancies, ReBIT Jobs 2017
Candidates waiting for Latest Government Jobs in Banks have a golden opportunity, RBI has released a notification to recruit 39 eligible candidates on a post of Manager & Senior Manager. Interested candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form through the official website. Applicants may check ReBIT Vacancy 2017 Notification from its official website, i.e., rbi.org.in.
Steps to Apply for RBI Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access rbi.org.in.
- Go through its official notification properly.
- Click on the apply option after checking the eligibility criteria
- Fill information in application form according to instruction.
- Upload all the necessary scanned documents
- Click on submit option
- Don’t forget to take the printout of filled application for further reference.
Selection Procedure: A screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting eligible candidates who will be called for written test and preliminary interview. Candidates shortlisted after the preliminary interview will be invited for the joining.
Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of RB